407-494-0412 barbara@bperezlaw.com


Appeals & Motions

When you don’t agree with the judge’s decision you may,your case may be reviewed again either via an appeal or a motion. These can be done through:

  • Motions to Reopen
  • Motions to Reconsider
  • Appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA)
  • Appeals to the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO)

Both motions and appeals, however, have very rigid time restrictions. Contact us if you are interested in appealing or filing a motion in your case.